The Garnett House
This house was built in 1969 for the Garnett Family by architect Anthony Butler.
The Christie House
The Christie House was designed by architect Jim Christie as his personal residence. The home was added to several times over the years to accommodate children and Jim's practice, which always operated out of the home.
The Dingwall House
This home was designed in the late 1950s by architect J.D. Kyles for Dr. Dingwall on the west mountain at the edge of the escarpment.
The Dobell Houses
The Dobell homes were designed in the 1960's by architect Norman Dobell who was hired by homebuilder Grisenthwaite to design a series of homes for a neighbourhood development on the West Mountain.
The Fawcett House
Trevor Garwood-Jones designed this house overlooking Dundas from the edge of the escarpment.
The Garwood Jones House
The Garwood-Jones House was designed by architect Trevor Garwood-Jones in 1970 as
his private residence. Overlooking Hamilton from the west, the home makes use of the
same brick as was used on Hamilton Place, also designed by the architect.
The Kyles House
The Kyles House designed by architect J.D. Kyles in 1955 as his personal residence. It is located in Greensville, near Dundas.
The Lennard House
The Lennard House designed by architect Harry Lennard in 1971 for his parents. It is a dodecagon - 12 equal sides. The house uses structural steel supported by a concrete cylinder.
The Markson House
The Markson House was designed by architect Jerome Markson as his first residential commission after graduation. He designed two other houses on the same street, and a number of other houses in Hamilton.
The Myers Townhouses
The Myers Townhouses were designed by architect Barton Myers in 1971 as part of an mass-production experiment, sponsored by Dofasco, in the prefabricated use of structural members and exterior cladding all made from steel.
The Roscoe House
The Roscoe House was designed by architect Stanley Roscoe in 1955 as his personal
residence. Stanley Roscoe also designed Hamilton's City Hall in 1959.
The Simpson House
City Architect Stanley Roscoe, who also designed Hamilton's city hall, designed this house which was built in 1964.