Hamilton Fire Station 1

Tags: Beasley

Date Built: 1913  

From the incorporation of the Town of Hamilton in 1833, the headquarters for Hamilton's fire services, Central Fire Station #1, stood on King William between Hughson and John streets. In 1913 a new headquarters building was erected around the corner on John South, complete with a modern fire alarm system. The building was just recently updated and refurbished.

Written by: Bill Manson
Search for Books at Chapters


Exterior Images:


John Street Fire StationNineteen Thirteen Central Fire Station