Buildings made out of brick.
Central Presbyterian Church
Central Presbyterian Church is located on the corner of Caroline and Charlton. The building was designed by architect John M. Lyle and built in 1908.
105 Aberdeen Avenue
This Queen Anne style mansion was built on land severed from the Inglewood estate in 1893 for lawyer Patrick M. Bankier.
107 Aberdeen Avenue Haddo House
Although the architect of record is Charles Mills, the current owners tell the story of having been told by a local architect when they purchased the home in the 1970's that they were living in a home designed by Frank Lloyd Wright.
The Garwood Jones House
The Garwood-Jones House was designed by architect Trevor Garwood-Jones in 1970 as
his private residence. Overlooking Hamilton from the west, the home makes use of the
same brick as was used on Hamilton Place, also designed by the architect.