Corktown is bounded by James Street South to the west, Main Street to the north, Wellington Street to the east and the Niagara Escarpment the South.
Anshe Sholom Synagogue
The first Jewish Congregation in Hamilton was Anshe Sholom at Augusta and Hughson. The synagogue is now located at 215 Cline Ave N.
The historic Corktown Pub located on Young Street.
Gallaghers Bar & Lounge
Located at the corner of John and Augusta. This building was home to the Ballantine, Adam and Brothers grocery store long ago. There was a bar/club/venue called The Raven here more recently.
This site housed both the Hamilton Dairy and the R. B. Hill Bakery.
Located on Forest Avenue. Also known as Quarrington House, Rastrick House was the home of architect Frederick Rastrick.
Built in 1848 and originally owned by Alexander Carpenter of the Gurney and Carpenter foundry company. It was later known as Rannoch Lodge, being renamed by Thomas Patterson MP.
In early 1977, rock band Simply Saucer began using the house at 41 Ferguson Street South as a rehearsal space.