St Nicholas Serbian Orthodox Church
St. Nicholas Serbian Orthodox Church was built in the East End of Hamilton in 1974. It sits at the northwest corner of Barton Street East and Division Street. It was built in a Serbo-Byzantine Style.
Serbian Canadian Community Centre
The Serbian Canadian Community Centre was designed in 1955 by architect B. Hall. The building was completed by the spring of 1957 . The building replaced an older Serbian Hall on the corner of Beach Road and Northcote Street.