Bell Telephone Baker Exchange
Date Built: 1929
The Art-Deco style Bell Telephone exchange was built here in 1929. It is named after Hugh Cossart Baker Jr., who established the first telephone exchange in the British Empire (and the second in North America) in the Kronsbein building on Main Street. The exchange moved a few times before ending up in this beautiful building.