Bounded by Wellington Street to the west, the CN Rail line to the north, Gage Avenue to the east and the Niagara Escarpment to the south.
It contains the neighbourhoods of Landsdale, Gibson, Stipley, Stinson, St. Clair and Blakeley.
Ivor Wynne Stadium
Built in 1930 and named Hamilton Civic stadium. It was reconstructed and named Ivor Wynne Stadium in 1970-71.
Stinson Street School
The original Stinson Street School was built in 1894-1895. The building was designed by local architect Alfred W. Peene in a Romanesque Revival style inspired by American Architect Henry Hobson Richardson.