Adas Israel Anshe Sfard Synagogue
Adas Israel, an Orthodox congregation, was formed by immigrants from central Poland and Galicia. In 1914 they adopted the name Adas Israel Anshe Poilen, also known as the Cannon Street Shul. They formed a Loan Society in 1930 and a Ladies Auxiliary in 1932.
The synagogue is now located at 125 Cline Ave S in Hamilton.