Ohev Zedeck Hess Street Shul
Also called the Hess Street Synagogue, the shul where everyone davens. Rich, poor, Polish, Litvishe, all assorted Jews daven in harmony.
Rabbi Levine, was brought to the shul around 1906, he was a unifying force in the community establishing the Talmud Torah in 1911.
Ohav Zedeck is no longer present in Hamilton, the old synagogue is now the House of Peace Church. The contents of the synagogue were transferred to Shalom Village, which has become the new site of the former Hess Street Shul.- The Jewish Voice of Hamilton
This building formerly housed Ohav Zedeck Synagogue. The building was renovated and renamed the Church of Jesus Christ. - Bill Manson