St. Johns Evangelical Lutheran Church

Tags: Beasley, Church

Address: 104 Hughson Street North
Date Built: 1882  

This steepled brick edifice was erected in 1882 as St. Paul's Baptist Church, later rededicated as St. Paul's Evangelical Lutheran Church, and finally rededicated as the current St. John's Evangelical Lutheran Church. Great art piece inside.

Written by: Bill Manson
Search for Books at Chapters


Exterior Images:


Front Of The German ChurchFront Entrance To The ChurchAD 1864