William Pring House

Tags: Beasley, Doors Open Hamilton 2013, House

Address: 158 Mary Street
Date Built: 1855  

William Pring, appointed Surveyor of Customs in 1851, had this house built in 1855 for himself and his family. At the time Mary Street was a major artery down to the east docks, warehouses, custom house, and old Port Hamilton on Burlington Bay.

Written by: Bill Manson
Search for Books at Chapters


Exterior Images:


The William Pring House on Mary Street