Includes historic schools, one-room schoolhouses and former school locations.
Central Public School
The first graded public school in Ontario. Built in 1853. It was renovated in 1891. It is at this time the clock tower was added.
Formerly Briarwood Vocational School. Opened as Brock University Hamilton campus in 2000.
Former Vincent Massey School
The Former Vincent Massey School now houses the Hamilton Educational Archives and the Hamilton Branch of the Ontario Genealogical Society.
Stinson Street School
The original Stinson Street School was built in 1894-1895. The building was designed by local architect Alfred W. Peene in a Romanesque Revival style inspired by American Architect Henry Hobson Richardson.
Westdale Secondary School was built in 1931. It is the second oldest high school in the city of Hamilton after Delta Secondary.
Log School S S No 4 Glanford
The Log School S S No 4 Glanford was located across from Bell's School. It was replaced in 1874 after burning down.