First Christian Reformed Church
We believe the building that now holds the First Christian Reformed Church started out as the Hannah Street Methodist (Charlton was previous called Hannah Street 1). Then it was bought by a Baptist congregation in 1929.2 In 1949 the baptists sold it to First Christian Reformed. First Christian renovated the building in 1953. 3
1 Manson, Bill (2003). Footsteps In Time: Exploring Hamilton's heritage neighbourhoods. North Shore Publishing Inc. ISBN 1-896899-22-6.
2 a rootsweb.ancestry.com thread Retrieved on: Jun 7 2008
3 http://www.classishamilton.ca/HamiltonFirst.htm Retrieved on: Jun 7 2008