Log School S S No 4 Glanford
The Log School S S No 4 Glanford was located across from Bell's School. It was replaced in 1874 after burning down.
Written on a plaque across the street:
"The log school served early settlers in the area as well as families of the shingle factory employees on lot 12, conc. 7, near the Chippewa Creek."