Chedoke Hospital East Pavilion

Tags: The Mountain

Date Built: 1917  

The East and West Pavilions were built in 1917 as a treatment center for World War 1 veterans with lung problems. The East Pavilion is also know as the Hurst building. The West Pavilion no longer stands.


Exterior Images:


East Pavilion from Sanatorium RoadEast Pavilion from within the hospital grounds