Central Public School

Tags: Durand, School

Address: 75 Hunter Street West
Date Built: 1853  

The first graded public school in Ontario. Built in 1853. It was renovated in 1891. It is at this time the clock tower was added. The school was renovated again in 1960, however most of the exterior features were left untouched.


Exterior Images:


Clock Tower On Top Of The Central SchoolBack Of The Central Public SchoolClock Tower And Chimney Of The SchoolCentral Public School