Contains the village of Stoney Creek, former villages Mount Albion, Winona, Elfrida
The first mill opened at Albion Falls around 1800. This area was one of the earliest settlements in the Hamilton region. Mills were extremely important to the early, agriculture-based, economy of the area.
Battlefield House was constructed around 1796. It was the home of the widow Mary Jones Gage and her two children, James and Elizabeth, who had journeyed to the area from New York State in 1790.
The Felker Farm is located off what is now Paramount Drive. Inbetween St. Paul's and Billy Green Schools, only two more recent foundation can be seen.
This 19th Century limestone quarry also known as the "bowl" is located at the edge of the Niagara Escarpment just east of Felkers Falls and west of Centennial Parkway. Situated just to the west of where the abandoned northern reach of 2nd road west and Glover Mountain roads joined.
The Christie House
The Christie House was designed by architect Jim Christie as his personal residence. The home was added to several times over the years to accommodate children and Jim's practice, which always operated out of the home.